*All performances and artists are subject to change.
If you are unable to attend a performance, you may exchange your tickets for another event of equal value. All exchanges are handled by the box office manager and must be requested more than 72 hours in advance. Even though we do not process refunds, you may return your tickets. If you return your tickets more than 72 hours in advance and desire a donation acknowledgment, please notify the box office at that time. Please call the Carmel Bach Festival office for more information.
All individual tickets to Sunset Center concerts include a ticket facility-use fee in the price. In addition, after May 1, all orders will also be subject to a $5 order fee.
Receiving Your Tickets
- Tickets ordered as E-Tickets are delivered to you through your confirmation email at the time of purchase. You can print them at home or show the QR code directly from your smart phone. If you desire to have us print them out for you, call the Bach Festival to change your delivery method.
- Tickets to be Mailed will be mailed by June 10.
- Tickets for Will Call are available for pick-up anytime at our administrative ticket office between 10-4 Mon-Fri. If not picked up prior to your first concert, they will be available at the Sunset Box office 1 hour before your concert time.
Ticket Office Location/Hours
The Bach Festival's primary ticket sales location is in the lower parking lot of the Sunset Center. The address is "At the northwest corner of 10th & Mission in Cottage 16," Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Ticketing hours from August through November:
We are open from 10-4 Monday - Friday. During July, we are open 7 days a week from 10-4.
Please provide a valid email address when placing your ticket order. Following the completed transaction, you will receive an order confirmation electronically.
When arriving at the venue, look for the Will Call table or Box Office near the event entrance to pick-up your ticket(s). Tickets will be issued to the patron who purchased the ticket(s), unless arranged in advance with the Ticket Office. Please arrive early to pick-up your tickets at Will Call prior to the performance. Will Call will open one hour prior to any performance.
Main concerts are approximately 75 minutes, with no intermission. Chamber concerts are approximately 60 minutes with no intermission.
Traffic around the Greater Monterey Bay Peninsula
Traffic can be unpredictable in and around Carmel-by-the-Sea; please allow extra time for parking and ticket pick-up at Will Call.
Patrons with Special Needs
If you need special accommodations for a disability, please inform the ticket agent at the point of sale or note on your order form when purchasing online.
We provide the following accommodations:
- All venues are wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Mobility impaired patrons may be dropped off in the parking circle at Sunset Center (in front of the Box Office), and a limited number of handicapped parking places are available on the Sunset Center grounds on a first come, first served basis.
- Please arrive early to all venues to allow adequate time for parking and seating
- A limited number of assisted listening devices are available from the House Manager at Sunset Center.
For most performances, late seating will be allowed only at appropriate pauses in the program.
Copyright & Recording
The use of sound, video or photographic recording equipment during Carmel Bach Festival performances is prohibited at all times.
Cell Phones, Pagers & Smoking:
Please turn off all electronic devices (such as pagers and cell phones) before entering the theater. Smoking is prohibited.
Will Children Enjoy These Performances?
Carmel Bach Festival concerts are appropriate for adults and older children, as silence is required throughout the performance. Most concerts are not recommended for children younger than age 12 as some children find it difficult to sit still for the length of a full performance. We do, however, allow children younger than 12 with a purchased ticket. The Sunset Lobby video monitors are always options for restless children. Audiences of all ages are welcome at our annual Family Concert!
Military, Student, and Family Discounts
Discounts are available for retired and active military members, students with valid ID and for children between the ages of 6-17.
Groups of eight or more receive a 20% DISCOUNT for Sunset Center and Mission Main concerts in section II and III. We offer custom Festival packages to create a memorable and beneficial group experience. Group sales offer many benefits to Alumni Organizations, Youth Groups, Conference Groups, Service Organizations, Corporate Outings, Travel Clubs, Senior Centers, Family, and Friends. For more information, please contact our Box Office Manager Julie Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 624-1521.
The Carmel Bach Festival is pleased to support the fundraising efforts of other non-profit organizations by donating ticket vouchers to performances during our Festival. We receive a large volume of requests each year, thus ticket voucher donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Email: TIX@bachfestival.org
- Phone: (831) 624-1521
- Fax: (831) 624-2788
P.O. Box 575
Carmel, CA 93921
NW Corner of 10th and Mission
Carmel, CA 93921