*All performances and artists are subject to change.
The Bach Festival's primary ticket sales location is in the lower parking lot of the Sunset Center. The address is "At the northwest corner of 10th & Mission in Cottage 16," Carmel-by-the-Sea.
We are open from 10am-2pm Monday-Friday. During July, we are open 7 days a week from 10am-2pm.
Phone: 831.624.1521 ext. 1
- Tickets ordered as e-tickets are delivered to you through your confirmation email at the time of purchase. You can print them at home or show the QR code directly from your smart phone. If you desire to have us print them out for you, call the Bach Festival to change your delivery method.
- Tickets to be mailed will be mailed by June 10.
- Tickets for will call are available for pick-up anytime at our administrative ticket office between 10-2 Monday-Friday. If the tickets are not picked up prior to your first concert, they will be available at the venue box office one hour before your concert time.
All sales are final, however if you are unable to attend a performance, you have the following options:
- Exchange: You may exchange your tickets for a different concert of equal value. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the original concert.
- Donation: You may return your tickets. If you desire a donation acknowledgment, your tickets must be returned at least 24 hours in advance of the concert.
For more information call the Carmel Bach Festival office at 831.624.1521 ext 1
All individual tickets to Sunset Center concerts include a ticket facility-use fee in the price. In addition, all orders will also be subject to a $5 order fee.
Will Call tickets are available for pick-up:
- At The Festival Office: Monday thru Friday, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- At Your Selected Event: One hour prior to the event start time.
Main concerts average 90 minutes. Chamber concerts are approximately 60 minutes.
If you need accommodations, please inform the ticket agent at the point of sale or make a note on your order form when purchasing online.
We provide the following accommodations:
- All venues are wheelchair and walker accessible.
- Patrons with limited mobility may be dropped off in the parking circle at Sunset Center (in front of the box office), and a limited number of accessible parking places are available on the Sunset Center grounds on a first come, first served basis.
- Please arrive early to all venues to allow adequate time for parking and seating.
- A limited number of assisted listening devices are available from the House Manager at Sunset Center.
For most performances, late seating will be allowed only at appropriate pauses in the program.
The use of sound, video, or photographic recording equipment during Carmel Bach Festival performances is prohibited at all times.
Please turn off all electronic devices (such as pagers and cell phones) before entering the theater. Smoking is prohibited.
Carmel Bach Festival concerts are appropriate for adults and older children, as silence is required throughout the performance. Most concerts are not recommended for children younger than age 12 as some children find it difficult to sit still for the length of a full performance. We do, however, allow children younger than 12 with a purchased ticket. The Sunset Center lobby video monitors are always options for restless children.
Audiences of all ages are welcome at our annual Family Concert!
Discounts are available for retired and active military members (must have ID), full-time students with valid ID, young adults up to the age of 30, and children up to the age of 18.
Call the box office for more information.
Groups of eight or more receive a 20% DISCOUNT for Sunset Center and Mission Main concerts in section 2 and 3 and select Chamber concerts. We offer custom Festival packages to create a memorable and beneficial group experience. Group sales offer many benefits to Alumni Organizations, Youth Groups, Conference Groups, Service Organizations, Corporate Outings, Travel Clubs, Senior Centers, Family, and Friends. For more information, please contact our Patron Services Manager Julie Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 624-1521 ext 119.
The Carmel Bach Festival is pleased to support the fundraising efforts of other non-profit organizations by donating ticket vouchers to performances during our Festival. We receive a large volume of requests each year, thus ticket voucher donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Traffic can be unpredictable in and around Carmel-by-the-Sea; please allow extra time for parking and ticket pick-up at will call.
In accordance with current guidelines from the California Department of Public Health the Carmel Bach Festival does not plan to require COVID-19 vaccine verification prior to entry into our venues. Masks are still welcomed, but not required.
These protocols are subject to change at any time, and we will keep patrons informed of changes if any.
Phone: (831) 624-1521
Fax: (831) 624-2788
P.O. Box 575
Carmel, CA 93921
NW Corner of 10th and Mission
Carmel, CA 93921